Dr. Reddy was featured on New Orleans' WWL-TV for being the only practice in Louisiana that places the Implantable Miniature Telescope for patients with severe dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration. Watch news clip!
Additional information on macular degeneration:
Patient Education video: http://www.centrasight.com/treatment_process
First Cornea Transplant In Eastern Kentucky
- Dr. Reddy performed the first implantable telescope in Louisiana.
- Dr. Reddy implanted the first Technis Multifocal in Louisiana in 2009.
- Dr. Reddy was one of the first surgeons in the United States to
start endothelial keratoplasty, helping standardize the current
- Dr. Reddy is a recognized expert in complicated eye surgeries, as an invited lecturer at international meetings (AAO).
- Dr. Reddy performed the first microkeratome-assisted cornea transplant in New Orleans.
- Dr. Reddy implanted the first Technis toric IOL in Louisiana back in April 2013.
- Dr. Reddy has been an investigator in two FDA studies for conjunctivitis medication and the Ophtec artificial iris implant.
Please explore our website further to learn about us.
Also, you can check out our Facebook page