Dr. Reddy was featured on New Orleans' WWL-TV for being the only practice in Louisiana that places the Implantable Miniature Telescope for patients with severe dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration. Watch news clip!
Additional information on macular degeneration:
Patient Education video: http://www.centrasight.com/treatment_process
Additional Accomplishments & Firsts
Dr. Reddy was the first surgeon to,
- Implant a Tecnis Multifocal lens in the State of Louisiana in 2009.
- Perform a microkeratome-assisted cornea transplant in city of New Orleans.
- Implant a Tecnis toric IOL in the State of Louisiana back in April 2013.
- Perform an implantable telescope in State of Louisiana.
- Perform a laser assisted cataract extraction on the North Shore.
- Implant a Symfony extended range of vision IOL in South Louisiana.
- Perform Suture-less intrascleral fixation of intraocular lens in south Louisiana.
- Perform a Descemet Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty (DMEK) in South Louisiana back in 2014.
- Begin performing Micro Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS), with Istent implantation on the North Shore.
- Begin performing Micro Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS), with Cypass implantation on the North Shore.
- Dr. Reddy is the highest volume DMEK surgeon in Louisiana.
- He is the only surgeon in south Louisiana certified to implant Visian ICL -- a LASIK alternative for vision correction
- He was one of the first surgeons in the United States to
start endothelial keratoplasty, helping standardize the current
- He is a recognized expert in complicated eye surgeries, as an invited lecturer at international meetings (AAO).
- He has been an investigator in two FDA studies for conjunctivitis medication and the Ophtec artificial iris implant.
TECNIS Symfony IOL:
Istent Implant (Mild glaucoma):
Cypass Implant (More severe glaucoma):
Laser Cataract Surgery (Catalys):
Please explore our website further to learn about us.
Also, you can check out our Facebook page